Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh my goodness

Well, for starts, I saw Alvin Ailey last night at Memorial Hall. The precision of their feet and how quickly they do everything while being so effortless. I loved all of the dances and everything seemed so fresh and original. There was this amazing hip hop piece but it wasn't choreographed by Alvin Ailey. My favorite was choreographed by Alvin Ailey --Revelations. I loved this one because this one has so much energy. There should be a couple of videos on the bottom and those were all choreographed by Alvin Ailey. There was so much spirit, love and energy that was showed on the stage. It was unbelievable. If you are a dancer, watch this. If you aren't a dancer you are going to watch this.
I helped save 12,000 people on Sunday night. Stop Hunger Now helps package and serve meals in rural countries. They said that they didn't just send meals to Africa, there were meals to Central America also. All countries that need help. It was an amazing experience to save 12,000 lives in an hour and a half.
I got a new field hockey stick. It's a really nice one and I got new cleats. So excited for hockey season to start!!!
So here is the song: Coco Tea -- Barack Obama This song was made in 2008 and it was in support for Obama. It is a genius song and I love it. If you aren't an Obama fan, think of the tune!


No comments:

Post a Comment