Thursday, February 16, 2012

My life has gone from great to good to pretty bad. The weather is grey and my hopes are dashed. My comments turn sour and I have no wear to go to vent. It's raining and I'm stuck inside, doing homework and science labs.
 My iPod seems to be playing the same songs over and over and over again. I am so tired of the songs and I all I want is new songs.
Sorry id I sound negative but it's raining and there is no sun. I think that sun makes all the difference. You mood reflects the sun's rays as you run around outside. The fresh air wraps around you but the rain is slow and it's not a strong rain but it is continues.
I have three boxes of girl scout cookies and I am prepared to eat them all and drown my misfortunes in Peanut Butter Patties and Thin Mints. I think that they drug those cookies because they are so good. Peanut Butter Patties and Thin Mints are my absolute favorite cookies.
So, I was thinking about the song and this one makes me so happy: John Mayer -- Say
This song reassures me and I often talk to my self after I hear this song.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment