Saturday, December 17, 2011

When people pretend they know, they don't actually know. It is so hard learning and creating all of this choreography for the show and people just nod and say, 'Totally, I know what you. I know how you feel.' No, you don't actually know how it feels. Having legit moves at the right times every time you are on stage isn't easy. Dance doesn't just come to me naturally. I was to play with it and wrestle the idea of different moves strung together. I have to have a stage presence the entire time that I'm on and concentrate on the moves that I have created.
It's like writing a speech in a week with background that you didn't know that you needed until now. You want to show the world what you do but you don't know how to say it in a way that matters. I want to show people what I can do and that I am a proud, strong dancer. But I don't know how to show that with the resources that I have.
Completely different topic but....I had a great day yesterday. I hung out and blocked for the show. I talked with friends about nothing really and made my self really good hot chocolate. I talked to my friend via text and it was great to talk to someone that didn't spend every minute with me. Even though my dance teacher got mad at the Oncler family, I let that go. I understand that we still need practice but I'm glad that Steph was mad and not Melody.
Forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm in the wrong place at the wrong place. I don't know what's happening and I need something. It feels like something is missing and I don't know what it is. I do get lost in the beauty. Maybe I'm just dreaming aloud.
My dear friend Maya lives next to a beautiful creek. Their piece of land that their house is on is elevated and there are so many shots that you can take. The water being hit through the trees.
I am grateful for Maya.
I am thankful for my parents.
I am thankful for Amy McDonald.
I am thankful for iTunes.
I am grateful for my school.
I am thankful for daCi
I am thankful for Peter
Thank you listening

No comments:

Post a Comment