Sunday, March 4, 2012

German

German lunch today! It was at Church and it was so much fun. We made German noodles, bratwurst, bretzels  and lots of laughs. The laughs were mostly from the youth because you kinda have to know us. We are going to NYC for a missions trip this summer to do services at homeless shelters and food banks. Last year, 14 high scholars went to Germany, hence the German lunch, and Italy. The mission trips are only for rising 9th graders and high scholars.
I think that Christianity, people think that everybody who is Christian is conservative and it is "uncool" to be Christian. That you have to be a die hard Christian to be a Christian.
But I will be the first to tell you that that is not always true. I am a Christian but I am not a die hard Christian. I am in support of gay people.  I am not a conservative Christian and I don't judge people for who they are.
Song for today:John Mayer and Ellen sing Just Dance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment