- Madonna. She is still going, even at 53! I don't why but she stills looks good.
- Spaghetti is one of the few dinners that you can make in 15 minutes and it tastes so goooood. Toss a salad and toast some bread and you have a great supper.
- Undercover Brother....Solid! He's just avoiding a car crash. Yeah mon.
- I love a good movie. You can't beat a Saturday night, in pajamas, watching a romantic comedy, a classic or a laugh-until-your-crying-and-clutching-your-stomach movie.
- Flower bouquets can be simple but so beautiful. They take you form the moment and they charm your room. The simple combination of spring flowers in a sunny room on a Saturday morning. I love cutting the flowers and putting them in a vase.
- Hiking a mountain and seeing the view from the top. The sea-green of the trees under a bright blue sky. There might even be some violet tucked into the hills.
- My friend Katie. She walks with me and I have so many great memories of me and her racing through trees and wading through creeks, our hair pulled back in a loose hair-tie or a bandana.
- H&M. They have great clothes for really cheap and they are in every shopping mall and in every town in Switzerland.
- Fields of flowers. There is a field behind my friends house that we used to go play in. There are electricity towers and rolling yellow grass. The are multicolored flowers and with pebbled rocks.
- Sophia Grace and Rosie. They are too cute. I sometimes can't handle how cute they are. I love them so much!!!!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
This list is of things that I find either crazy or amazing. Or both.