Sunday, March 18, 2012

Amazing things

This list is of things that I find either crazy or amazing. Or both.
  1. Madonna. She is still going, even at 53! I don't why but she stills looks good.
  2. Spaghetti is one of the few dinners that you can make in 15 minutes and it tastes so goooood. Toss a salad and toast some bread and you have a great supper.
  3. Undercover Brother....Solid! He's just avoiding a car crash. Yeah mon.
  4. I love a good movie. You can't beat a Saturday night, in pajamas, watching a romantic comedy,  a classic or a laugh-until-your-crying-and-clutching-your-stomach movie.
  5. Flower bouquets can be simple but so beautiful. They take you form the moment and they charm your room. The simple combination of spring flowers in a sunny room on a Saturday morning.  I love cutting the flowers and putting them in a vase.
  6. Hiking a mountain and seeing the view from the top. The sea-green of the trees under a bright blue sky. There might even be some violet tucked into the hills. 
  7. My friend Katie. She walks with me and I have so many great memories of me and her racing through trees and wading through creeks, our hair pulled back in a loose hair-tie or a bandana. 
  8. H&M. They have great clothes for really cheap and they are in every shopping mall and in every town in Switzerland. 
  9. Fields of flowers. There is a field behind my friends house that we used to go play in. There are electricity towers and rolling yellow grass. The are multicolored flowers and with pebbled rocks.
  10. Sophia Grace and Rosie. They are too cute. I sometimes can't handle how cute they are. I love them so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment