Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I feel good

I got good grades today I learned. A lot better than last year. :) The show is going great and my friends are funny as ever. We took down the Christmas tree and that was sad, another year gone. Chocolate needs to eaten and books need to be read.
You think that you are doing well and BOOM! you are behind. You don't expect or remember what you didn't do and than you sulk for a while. I hate that so much. The teachers are mad at you and you are mad at them and you do a crap job.
This is going to be a really short post. My life seems to be getting better and I am happier than I have been in a while. There was this really heavy weight on me and now it seems to be slowly lifting off! I have all of my dances mostly memorized for The Lorax and In To the Woods is going well. I'm good in science/Spanish. That is a big relief. I'm prettying sure that I have a test or 2 to make up in math but I'm fine with that.
I am grateful for all of my teachers.
I am thankful for Play in the Wild and all of the kids that went.
I am thankful for Peter, he pushed me and made me care about my work
I am thankful for Melanie, she is so nice and gentle and always wants a hug
I am thankful for Sarah, Boom Boom Pow was way cool
I am grateful for my cousins, aunts and uncles
Thank you for listening

No comments:

Post a Comment