Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tonight

I had book club tonight and it was super fun because we all laughed at how much the book kinda sucked. I have read worse but The Fault in Our Stars was interesting because it wasa cancer story but not really.

But my close friend is moving to Virgina because her dad took a job at W n L and they are moving middle of August. They are moving as in they are not coming back. We will see them again but they are moving an never coming back to Chapel Hill. Her older brother and her mom are staying so that he can finish up high school but it's kinds sad, I don't know when I will see them.

But that is really all that is going on right now. I mean, I'm having issue with my parents but that's all old news and my field hockey team is undefeated and I don't know, I feel like something is missing and I'm slowing taking my foot off the pedal and I can't afford to do that. I'm running out of steam, that's what happening. I don't have any more motivation to keep going because I don't have stuff to do for Honduras.

Well folks, there you go. My life in a paragraph.  Got to go shake things ups.

Song: Ron Pope -- I believe  
Amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment