Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sick

I hate being sick because I sit around, watch TV and get some homework done. It get's boring and I normally feel like crap.
But on a good note, I don't have strep throat and my throat doesn't feel lke there is a knife in it.
That's really all I have to say. I'm missing school and I feel like crap I took two vitamine c tables and drank a lot of water. I'm slowing feeling better but not really.
My friend from Switzerland is here. She is really nice and its great to talk to some one in Swiss-German...other than my dad. She lives in Chicago and she is super nice.
It's like a mental health day. But not really. I don't have to hang around all the idiots in my school and pretend that I'm happy because honestly, there are more than one cold shoulder leaning towards me in my class.
It kinda sucks but hell, that's life and I have to deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment