Sunday, April 29, 2012

Field hockey

Well, yesterday, we had a game that we won 3-1 without our best player and another 8th grader that is really good. Sadness because it was only 2 8th graders, me and this other really other really good player. But it was ok since we won but the night before, I had gotten 4.5 hours of sleep. Properly less.
I'm not even kidding.
But I am glad that we won and that the weather was cooler.
Today, I had another game that we won 6-0 (?) Maybe it was 5-0 but either way, we won. our team really pulled together this year and became a team.
We talk more and make better passes. We are just a better team in general.

Today, me and my friend Walker sat down and talked for an hour. It was nothing deep or personal. We already did that at camp but we just laughed and hung out, which is what I needed. Sorry, but the friends at my school drive me crazy and I can't really take them some times. Actually, most of the time. I just hang around them too much but Walker and I sat and talked and we can now laugh about how tired we were this morning and the amount of hilarious things that we said.

I had dance rehearsals today and I'm with a bung of 11 year old's that can't really dance and with a bunch of my friends who can dance.
But, that's ok because she gave slighter harder parts.
God, I am sore.
And tired.

I had I really good dinner. It was from Mediterranean Deli and it was so good. When my mom and I were there after my game yesterday, the owner gave me two free baklava!! Med Deli is amazing because the food is light and organic and fresh and great in general.

I went to Locopops today and it was nice to spend some time with my mom.

My mom and I haven't always gotten along and now that I have gotten older and I am more patient, me and her have got a better relationship and I really like spending time with her. We never were like the mother and daughter who screamed at each other daily but there were more than a couple fights and I like how now we are at peace with each other.

I get the baby Thursday and I am ready to get it over with. I kinda want it and all my friends want to meet the f***ing baby and I don't understand. I'm gonna name him Charlie. I told my friend Maria and she was like "Awwww!! You have to come to hip hop Friday!! I wanna meet him." All I could say was: "No you don't!"

This blog post is going no where. What ever.

Who else is really tired?!?!? I want the summer to come. Come fast!! But March went by so fast. And April. This spring is going by so fast and I don't know if I want it to speed up or slow down.

Jessie J -- Domino  This song just makes me feel happy inside! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment