Sunday, November 27, 2011

This is the life

I love expressing my self.
I can dance and write which are great ways to show people what I think. All you have to do it write the steps to peace and non-violence.
My mom read this article that if you write gratitude at least once a week, your health would improve.
So, here is my gratitude:
I am thankful for Sarah for showing me this.
I am thankful for my parents, they are the rocks of my life and pull me down when I go crazy.
I am thankful for Johnny Depp because he is the best Jack Sparrow is the world.
I am thankful for Sam for being a great ball of energy
I am thankful for Ish and Ickle for beginning to great dogs
I love being happy and having the ability to speak.
But, I confess, I am scared. My dad is signing me up for a climbing camp next summer in Switzerland. I know that I am a social person but there is going to be new people and in a language that I do know but....
Thank yo for listening

No comments:

Post a Comment