Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Paddle Boating

Paddle Boating is great. It's pretty much the best because you are sitting down and peddling. It's like being on a bike but sitting in a more comfortable position.
We were in Lausanne -- which is really near to Geneva -- and my parents were seeing a friend and my sisters and I pulled on out bathing suits and went paddle boating.
It was so much fun we could stop and jump in and the water was colder the first couple of times that I jumped in but then it got warmers. We were further out thought, near the middle of the Lake Geneva so it was colder.
But it was SO MUCH FUN!!!
I'm going to a climbing camp next week or something. Yea :) I'm excited but it's gonna be hard but my sister went 2 years ago and she said it was really fun and one of her friends that went that year is going to go again this year. I'm gonna maybe meet her before hand. Her name is Michele and she seems really nice.
Sorry this post are getting to much shorter!!!
I will have photos up one day... I have a lot of them :)
But the song for today is Amy MacDonald -- Life in a Beautiful Light. Her new album came out and it is really good!
Ok, I need to go on a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment