Friday, November 2, 2012

What happens on a Friday

It's Friday.
I am so glad that it is f***ing Friday.
My day.
It was interesting.

 I had a English vocab test.
A World History exam.
And last but not least,
A biology quiz.
Fun Fun Fun

The WH exam was open note, which was good because I knew all the information and I could double check my answers in my notes.
I loved it. 
But the answers were specific.
And hard to answer.
I got over it.
And boy, do I feel good!!
I feel like I actually could have done a really good job.
I like my answers and I felt confident.

My English test...
I sorta new the words but I do not have high hopes for that grade

I can not begin to tell you how happy I am about my bio test.
I studied like crazy because I knew that I knew the information.
I went in to my teacher and got help and I feel really good about it.
But, know, I feel like as soon as I say that, my grades not gonna be so good.

 I'm so glad it's Friday.
I can't wait for the weekend.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment