Friday, August 17, 2012

New Blog Idea

So I was thinking about my blog and yes, I love it but I want to change it up slightly. Actually a lot because my new blog is going to be about empowering girls and young women every where.
We all need a little change and I have a lot of stories to tell. So, I will them them. Some of them might not be as clear but you know, life isn't always clear.
Girls, you are amazing. I know that because what would be with out us? There would be no more kids, no more babies that would grow up to be the next president.
You are just as important as the guys. Who has to be pregnant? You. Girls get to wear the pretty dresses or wear gym shorts and look just as pretty. You have a million different hair lengths, styles and cuts.
You are wonderful because there is no one like you, there was no one like you and there will be no one like you.
Girls are amazing and we don't need to hide in the shadows. You might be bullied, I was.
I hated myself. Everyone hates themselves at one point. But you get over that. You get older. I really like myself now but sometimes, I do go back to that place. There are bad days but there are other great, wonderful days. Go to bed and sleep on your hate and try to wake up to a new song, a new light that will get you through the day. Because each day you are growing older.
You are you and no one can change that because they are not you and they don't know what you might be going through.
Hold on because things will change for the better because once you are 18 -- at least in America -- you are legally an adult and you can move out, start anew.
You can change your life in a heartbeat. But it will take courage. Try it out. Things will get better.
Beyonce -- Run The World

No comments:

Post a Comment