Monday, June 18, 2012

Well for the last week I was in New York City!! I was on a mission trip with my church youth group and it was really super fun!
I did volunteer work Monday-Thursday at different soup kitchens with the three other rising freshman that went on the trip. It was so much fun and we did some sight seeing on Friday and Saturday.
We saw Wicked on Broadway and that was so amazing. Just the sheer intensity and the lights/costumes and the lights were so cool.
We went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and that was really cool because of just how much art there is and how good all the art is.
I went to go see the 9/11 memorial and it was hard. But I liked what they id with it. It was a fountain and it was gorgeous.
I will report later with maybe some more photos but I got to run.
Song: Empire State of Mind -- Jay-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment